Claremont Graduate University is pleased to offer fellowships to our colleagues at Western University of Health Sciences as part of our institutions joint partnership.
This fellowship partnership program is available to individuals accepted into a CGU degree program. An annual employment verification submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for employees and their spouses or dependents is required.
For Western University employees: Tuition fellowships of $2,640 per 4-unit course.
For spouses and dependents of Western University employees: Up to $12,000 in annual tuition fellowship based on full-time enrollment in 12 units per term. Tuition fellowship adjustments will be made based on the number of units enrolled.
- Western Employees may also be eligible for a matched award up to 4 units per term (8 units per year). We encourage employees to contact their respective Human Resources office to confirm their benefits eligibility
- CGU fellowships will be automatically applied tuition balances.
- Alumni, employees, spouses, or dependents who are already receiving full sponsorship from their employer will not be eligible for the additional fellowship through CGU.
- If the employer is providing partial sponsorship, the CGU fellowship award may be prorated accordingly.
- Admitted applicants eligible for departmental merit awards will receive either the partnership fellowship or the departmental award, whichever is greater, but not both.
Other CGU Benefits Specifically for Western University of Health Sciences
These additional benefits will be extended to any student or staff of Western University of Health Sciences.
- Application fee waivers
Waiver requests should be submitted in advance of applying online by emailing email@example.com with documentation of enrollment, graduation, or employment status. Fee waivers cannot be granted unless requested in advance.
- Individualized attention from designated CGU staff specialists
Starting at the point of inquiry, all interested candidates are assigned a personal departmental admissions representative, who can link prospective students with faculty experts in their area of interest and assist with all enrollment services.
- Priority application review and admissions consideration
Expedited review of applications and presentation of application materials to faculty for consideration.
- Automatic consideration for departmental fellowships
Applicants will be automatically considered for departmental fellowship awards. In cases where departmental fellowships are merited, CGU will honor whichever award—the partnership fellowship or the departmental fellowship—is greater, but not both.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-607-7811.