We’re excited that you’re considering a graduate degree at Claremont Graduate University. If you’re seeking professional advancement or personal fulfillment, you’ve come to the right place.
As an employee of The Claremont Colleges, you may be eligible for tuition remission from your employer as well as additional benefits from CGU.
CGU recognizes that each of The Claremont Colleges has its own tuition remission policy. We encourage you to contact your respective human resources offices for more information.
Applicants currently employed by one of the seven Claremont Colleges who wish to utilize their organization’s tuition remission benefits should complete the Claremont Partner Verification Form.
1. Download and complete the Claremont Partner Verification Form (PDF)
2. Bring the form to your employer’s benefits coordinator to complete the appropriate sections.
3. Submit the completed form to the Office of Admissions
* Admissions@cgu.edu or
* 121 E 10th Street, Claremont CA 91711
In addition to the tuition remission that may be offered by your institution, CGU is proud to offer benefits to employees, their spouses, and/or dependents:
- GMAT/GRE waived
- $80 application fee waived
- $300 tuition deposit waived
- Priority application review
- Departmental fellowships: Upon applying, you will automatically be considered for CGU departmental fellowships of $6,000 or more per semester, based on enrollment in 12 units.
- If you, your spouse, and/or dependents are already receiving full tuition remission from your employer, you will not be eligible for the CGU departmental fellowship.
- If your employer is providing partial tuition remission, the CGU departmental fellowship may be prorated accordingly.
If you are ready to get started or have any questions, email email@example.com or call 909-607-7811.