The dual MS in Information Systems & Technology/MBA degree offers robust foundations in technology and management that prepare graduates for innovative roles in technology-related industries.
Offered jointly by the Center for Information Systems & Technology (CISAT) and the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management, this industry-focused program features a unique multi-level curriculum that teaches best practices in both IS&T and management. Candidates earn the two degrees simultaneously through practice-based instruction from expert faculty-scholars at CGU’s renowned schools of business and technology. The Drucker School of Management MBA degree provides a firm grounding in essential aspects of business management and increases your marketability in the professional IS&T marketplace.
- You earn two degrees simultaneously from expert faculty in both areas, increase your marketability, and gain a distinct competitive advantage in the professional IS&T marketplace.
- Applicants for fall, spring, and summer admission are strongly encouraged to submit complete applications by the priority deadlines in order to assure maximum consideration for both admission and fellowships.
- The program consists of 19 courses and 76 total units. MSIST and MBA coursework can be undertaken simultaneously and provides the full scope of coursework offered by both schools.
- Well-equipped research clinics and laboratories enable you to work directly on applied and academic research, including:
- The Kay Center for E-Health Research
- IDEA Lab
- Intelligent Systems Lab
- Advanced GIS
- Social Learning