in person

Application Guidelines

Women’s & Gender Studies

Students enrolled in a CGU degree program may apply for the WGS certificate program by completing the Certificate/Degree Program Change Form and submitting it to the School of Arts and Humanities office.

Students who are not currently enrolled in a CGU degree program, but have a Bachelor’s degree and wish to earn the WGS certificate should contact an admissions counselor for specific application guidelines.

Program At-a-glance

Request info Apply now

Gigi Audoma

Director of Recruitment for the School of Arts & Humanities

Apply now

Request More Info

Contact us for more information


While waiting for our answer, take a look at our FAQ

Maybe you'll find some answers to your questions