LeAD Labs (Leader Evaluation, Assessment & Development) develops leaders, researchers, and practitioners through the creation and application of evidence-based leadership research to help society pursue its full potential. The lab is directed by Becky Reichard.
LeAD Labs values include:
- Continuous Growth: Striving to improve ourselves and others
- Honesty: Acting with authenticity and transparency in all interactions
- Client Focus: Prioritizing the needs and satisfaction of clients and client organizations
- Teamwork: Being professional, courteous, and supportive to others
- Engaging Through Strengths and Passions: Seeking opportunities to meet our responsibility to contribute based on our skills and strengths and passions so that together we maximize overall performance
- Results Orientation: Working intelligently, diligently, and with integrity to produce the highest-quality products and services and pursue organizational goals