The Master of Arts in Leadership (MAL) is a fast-track degree for working professionals that develops the knowledge, skills, and self-insights to lead others with confidence and impact.
Designed for working professionals, the master’s program in leadership is designed to advance careers within a profession, rather than providing entry to a new profession. Typically, students will have 5-20 years of work experience and will be seeking additional credentials to advance into more senior leadership roles. The MA in Leadership is a professional degree that is completely focused on leadership skills rather than the broad business training found in an MBA program. Our unique cohort+ model provides the network and mutual support of a learning cohort, with optional electives that allow learners to take advantage of the graduate liberal arts education that is unique to CGU.
- Enjoy a hybrid program that is primarily online, with in-person classes held one weekend per month.
- Study Drucker principles integrated with positive psychology to develop both leadership skills and self-insight.
- Address leadership at levels of self, team, organization, and society along dimensions of people, purpose, and performance.
- Personalize your degree with elective offerings from throughout CGU.
- Increase personal growth through leadership assessments, coaching, applied experiences, and an international trip.