Federal Work Study
Students who need help covering education expenses are encouraged to consider various employment options. Federal Work-Study (FWS) provides part-time jobs for graduate students with financial need, allowing you to earn money to help offset educational expenses. Eligible US citizens and permanent residents are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine eligibility for the Work-Study program. A determination of eligibility for FWS does not guarantee a job, but qualifies the student to interview for available positions. CGU awards FWS funds on a first-come, first-served basis.

When you become a CGU student, you’ll have access to career events and hundreds of jobs and employer contacts through your automatic enrollment in Handshake. Handshake is a shared career management system between career offices of The Claremont Colleges that gives you access to not just CGU’s network, but the other colleges’ as well. Create your profile today: cgu.joinhandshake.com.