The Office of Student Life, Diversity & Leadership is your center for a wide range of programs that strengthen the cultural, intellectual, and social well-being of our campus.
Our office works to engage students, faculty, and staff in ways that promote and develop an inclusive and diverse environment. Beyond raising awareness of issues, SLDL helps the CGU community attain our shared values by advocating for social justice and working to institutionalize policies of equity and inclusion into the fabric of the university.
What We Do
- Diversity programming
- Safe spaces for dialogue and learning
- Mentorship (MMP)
- International advising (F and J Visas)
- Social and educational programming
- Maintaining student club records
- Providing funding for registered student clubs and organizations
- Leadership training
- Advising Executive Board
Student Life, Diversity & Leadership House
131 E. 10th Street
Claremont, CA 91711