At the Drucker School, we know that today’s leaders need a degree that offers valuable content and experience paired with great flexibility. The Flex MBA is designed to take your career to the next level—on your terms.
The new Flex MBA targets mid-level managers and entrepreneurs looking to hone their leadership and strategic decision-making skills. Drawing upon the seminal works and philosophies of Peter F. Drucker, you will undertake a rigorous exploration of leadership and management fundamentals and apply what you learn in a variety of business contexts. The degree offers you the opportunity to design your coursework around your personal and professional needs. You can demonstrate your expertise or take a deep dive in an area of interest by earning certificates and concentrations along the way. The Drucker School allows you to accomplish this in an environment that features innovative curricula, award-winning faculty, and intimate class sizes.
- The Drucker Executive Platform brings the core principles of Peter F. Drucker into action with innovative ideas on the practice of leadership, mindfulness, and career revitalization.
- Flexible course scheduling allows you to start the program at one of six times throughout the year and to choose courses offered in different modalities, including flex hybrid courses (a mix of in-person weekend sessions and online weekday meetings), weekend intensives, and even the Drucker MBA weeknight courses. You also have access to most Drucker MBA and specialized master’s degree elective courses.
- Get expert advice on navigating your current and future career path from faculty and our certified coach in the Drucker Career Strategy Office.
- Explore global businesses through domestic and international short-term residential courses that let you visit markets and get firsthand knowledge of business practices in such places as Silicon Valley, Japan, and New Zealand.
- Your MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest standard for business education.