At the Drucker School, we know that today’s leaders need a degree that offers market-relevant content and a dynamic co-curricular experience, paired with great flexibility. The Flex MBA is designed to take your career to the next level—on your terms.
The Drucker Flex MBA offers you the opportunity to design your coursework around your personal goals and/or professional needs. At Drucker, you will accomplish this in warm, supportive, intentionally intimate-sized virtual or in-person environments with innovative curricula and highly engaged, accessible industry-connected faculty.
Flex MBA applicants should have a minimum of six years of professional work experience. Individual goals, life, and industry perspectives are valued at the Drucker School. Throughout your experience in the Flex MBA program, you will collaborate with classmates from diverse backgrounds all focused on growth, skill-building, and enhancing their contributions to society in unique ways.
- Start the Drucker Flex MBA program when you are ready. Our flexible scheduling allows you to begin with a single 2- or 4-unit course at one of six times throughout the year. Choose from two start date options during the spring, summer, or fall semesters.
- Take classes at your own pace and adjust that pace according to what is going on in your life. Starting a business? Maybe you need to scale back your course load. Did you just complete a large project? You might now have time to take an additional class. The key is that you are in the driver’s seat. No commitment to a set pace–it’s all up to you.
- Choose from flex hybrid or online course schedules. There are multiple modalities to suit your learning style, support work/life balance, and fit your schedule.
- Explore your interests. Our transdisciplinary focus means you can take 12 of your elective units outside of the business school, so you can choose to study public policy, global health, urban education, computer information systems, and many other subjects alongside master’s and doctoral students.
- Receive dedicated support from our Drucker Career Strategy team with one-on-one counseling, asynchronous resource tools, conveniently scheduled meet-ups, and virtual as well as in-person workshops targeted to your needs, such as our annual How to Work with Executive Recruiters.
- The Drucker Executive Platform builds on the core principles of Peter F. Drucker with innovative ideas centered on the practice of leadership, mindfulness, transferrable skills alignment, and career reimagining.
- Explore business practices from other industries firsthand through domestic and international short-term residential courses that let you visit markets like Silicon Valley, Japan, and Switzerland.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked the Flex MBA among the top ten part-time MBA programs in Southern California.
- Your MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest standard for business education.