Key Dates and Deadlines
This program follows a rolling admissions process, with 6 start dates throughout the year. We recommend submitting your application as early as possible in order to secure a spot in the incoming class. Applications received after the deadlines will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
|Fall Module 1 – August||August 15|
|Fall Module 2 – October||October 1|
|Spring Module 1 – January||December 1|
|Spring Module 2 – March||February 1|
|Summer Module 1 – May||April 1|
|Summer Module 2 – July||June 1|
- You must hold a U.S. equivalent bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Flex MBA students must have a minimum of six years of full-time, professional experience or equivalent.
- Ideal Flex MBA applicants posses a commitment to diversity, collaboration, teamwork, and a passion for learning and viewing challenges from perspectives that differ from your own.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. For priority admission and fellowship consideration, applications should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
All supporting documents should be sent to Claremont Graduate University at the following address:
CGU Office of Admissions
150 E. 10th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Application materials, including electronic transcripts, can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Application Requirements
The Claremont Graduate University online application is hosted online by Slate Technolutions via a secure web server. You will create a username and password so that you can return to continue your application over several sessions and check your status after submission. After you submit your application, it is made available for review by our faculty and staff.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants must submit a sealed, official transcript from every undergraduate and graduate institution that has granted the applicant a degree. Electronic transcripts sent to email@example.com are also accepted. For undergraduate coursework, applicants are required to submit proof of a completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Unofficial copies of transcripts are accepted for review purposes, but official copies will be required upon admission.
Applicants currently earning a degree that will be completed prior to attending CGU are required to submit a transcript showing work in progress for evaluation purposes. Once the degree has been granted, a final official transcript documenting the degree conferred must be submitted to CGU.
International applicants are advised to review the International Transcript Guidelines for additional information on submitting international transcripts.
Applicants must submit a copy of their resume.
A valid score on one of the following examinations TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE scores is required of all non-native English-speaking applicants. The examination is not required for the following applicants:
- Citizens or permanent residents of countries where English is the sole official language of instruction, e.g., Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada (except Quebec), England, Ghana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, New Zealand, Nigeria, Scotland, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, Tobago, Uganda, and Wales (see the CGU Bulletin for a complete list of accepted countries).
- Applicants who hold an undergraduate or advanced degree, or will have earned such a degree prior to enrolling at CGU, from an institution in the US or in countries where English is the sole official language of instruction (see above).
- Applicants who have successfully completed an academic English pre-master’s or intensive graduate bridge program from a nationally recognized, regionally accredited four-year college or university in the United States in the last two years, with submitted evidence of successful completion, and subject to curriculum approval.
CGU’s school code for the TOEFL exam is 4053.
International applicants are encouraged to visit our International Applicants page for more information, including score requirements.
Program-specific Application requirements
Standardized test scores are not required in order to apply for this program. Applicants who have taken the GRE or GMAT tests are invited to submit scores, but are not required to do so.
Applicants who feel that their Grade Point Averages do not adequately represent their ability to succeed in a graduate program may find it helpful to submit GRE/GMAT scores for consideration.
CGU’s school code:
ETS (GRE and TOEFL) 4053
For your statement of purpose, provide a 1-2 page cover letter that presents:
1. Your professional goals and career aspirations
2. How the Drucker Flex MBA Program supports those goals and aspirations
3. How you expect your participation in the Drucker Flex MBA Program will contribute to the program in the short and long term
When filling out the online application, please enter references acquainted with your potential for success who will submit a written recommendation on your behalf. In most academic departments, references from faculty members who can speak to your academic ability are preferred; applicants with substantial work experience may request professional references. Please do not enter family members as references. For programs requiring two letters of recommendation, you are welcome to enter an optional third reference.
You will be required to input information for your recommenders (whether they are submitting online or not) in the “Recommendations” section of the online application. Please follow the directions in this section carefully before clicking on “Recommendation Provider List” to input the names and contact information for each recommender. You will have an opportunity to indicate if the reference writer will be submitting online. These reference writers will receive an email from CGU with instructions on submitting an online recommendation.
Recommenders who are indicated as offline will not receive an email from CGU with instructions to submit. These reference writers can submit via traditional mail and should use the supplemental New Student Recommendation Form. Recommenders can also email their letter of recommendation to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be invited to interview after submitting a completed application. Interviews are required for admission into the Flex MBA program.