In the Master of Arts in Management (MAM) program, you can design a personalized course of study that empowers you to advance your career and make a lasting impact in the world.
The MAM degree is ideal for students who are looking to add functional training to their liberal arts education, transition into a new career, and build management and technical skills. Choose from in-person, online, and hybrid course options and complete your degree in as little as one year. In addition to gaining foundational management knowledge, you can specialize in an optional concentration in supply chain management, leadership, marketing, information technology management, or entrepreneurship.
- Enjoy the freedom to create a path that supports your professional goals. You may apply elective units to earn a concentration certificate or mix and match courses to explore a range of topics in management.
- With an average class size of 15, you will benefit from meaningful opportunities to connect one-on-one with world-class, accessible faculty and collaborate with diverse classmates in a supportive community.
- Earn your degree at a full-time or part-time pace with classes offered in the evenings and on weekends, available in-person, online, and in hybrid modalities.
- The Drucker Career Strategy Office starts working with you even before your program begins with in-depth career education through market-relevant services, resources, and tools that help you navigate your path to success. Once you are a Drucker student, you’ll retain lifetime access to these services to support you at any stage of your career.
- No prior work experience is required to enroll in the MAM program.
- Our MA in Management program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.