The Master of Arts in Management (MAM) is a fast-track degree that equips you with the essential management knowledge and specialized training needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
The MA in Management (MAM) is a flexible program that can be completed in two semesters (one academic year) on a full-time basis or four semesters (two academic years) on a part-time basis. The MAM degree is ideal for students who are looking to transition careers, add functional training on top of a liberal arts education, or acquire new knowledge and skills in management. Candidates range from recent college graduates to those with several years of work experience. The program provides a solid foundation in management, with concentrations in supply chain, leadership and organizational behavior, marketing, and information technology management.
- A hands-on learning environment with small, diverse classes and a 10:1 student–faculty ratio affords you personalized career direction from faculty and professional connections.
- We offer flexible course scheduling geared toward working professionals, with options to complete the program full- or part-time.
- You can complete a project as part of a concentration in marketing, leadership & organizational behavior, IT management, or supply chain and logistics.
- The Drucker Career Strategy Office can help you develop a personal professional plan even before you arrive on campus.
- Our MA in Management program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.