The Master of Arts in Management (MAM) is a fast-track degree that equips you with the essential management knowledge and specialized training needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
The MA in Management (MAM) is a flexible program that can be completed in two semesters (one academic year) on a full-time basis or four semesters (two academic years) on a part-time basis. The MAM degree is ideal for students who are looking to transition careers, add functional training on top of a liberal arts education, or acquire new knowledge and skills in management. Candidates range from recent college graduates to those with several years of work experience. The program provides a solid foundation in management, with concentrations in supply chain, leadership and organizational behavior, marketing, and information technology management.
After completing the MAM degree and gaining additional work experience, you’ll have the option of applying some of your work toward a world-class Drucker MBA, a significant savings of time and money.
- A hands-on learning environment with small, diverse classes and a 10:1 student–faculty ratio affords you personalized career direction from faculty and professional connections.
- We offer flexible course scheduling geared toward working professionals, with options to complete the program full- or part-time.
- You can complete a project as part of a concentration in marketing, leadership & organizational behavior, IT management, or supply chain and logistics.
- The Drucker Career Strategy Office can help you develop a personal professional plan even before you arrive on campus.
- Our MA in Management program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.