At the Drucker School, we understand that you are looking for a degree that will support your own professional journey, whether it takes you up the corporate ladder or to new destinations.
Our AACSB-accredited MBA prepares you for success by combining Peter Drucker’s classic philosophy on business with practice-based learning that puts those principles into action. The program’s unique organization around four main modules—the innovative Drucker Signature Platform, People & Strategy, Analysis & Decision-Making, and a concentration of your choice—means you will earn an MBA that sets you apart from the crowd.
- The Drucker Signature Platform, based on the life work and key principles of Peter Drucker, trains you to be an effective leader. In our professional and leadership practicums, you will examine industries, organizations, and jobs in conjunction with Drucker alumni, faculty, and staff to prepare you to take your career to the next level.
- Our Drucker Career Strategy Office will work with you even before you start the program to complete assessments, identify options, and develop a plan for your career success.
- As a Drucker MBA student, you will connect with renowned faculty and collaborate with diverse classmates from around the globe while maintaining small and intimate class sizes and an excellent student-faculty ratio of 15:1.
- The Drucker MBA provides scheduling flexibility that allows you to complete your studies at a full-time or part-time pace with classes available on nights and weekends.
- Your MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.
- From Japan to Costa Rica to New Zealand, our Global Immersion courses let you travel to a country of focus for an intensive week of business and alumni meetings, onsite corporate visits, and cultural activities.