The Drucker MBA (In-Person/Online) offers professionals the fundamentals of management framed by our core values:
- Purpose-driven leadership because organizations are the foundation of a better society.
- A human-centered approach to management because people are the most important resource in any organization.
- Flexibility because goals and needs change for busy professionals.
- Transdisciplinary Approach because the best solutions are often found by talking to people with different viewpoints.
- Online or In-Person You can complete the Drucker MBA 100% online or completely in-person … or mix in-person, hybrid, and online courses each semester to build the program that works best for you.
- You can complete the degree in as few as 21 months and speed up or slow down when your work or personal commitments change, shift from full-time or part-time as you need to.
- You will learn in small classes averaging 15 students with faculty who are accessible and care about your success.
- You can select from in-person, online, and hybrid options each semester based on what’s best for you at that time.
- You will work with our Career & Professional Development Office before you start your studies to develop a personalized plan and enjoy lifetime access to our career services!
- You can earn up to three certificates (Analysis & Decision-Making, People & Strategy, and an optional concentration) along the way to your degree. You can also take classes outside of the department or even add a dual degree.
- Your MBA is AACSB accredited—the highest standard for business education.
- US News & World Report ranked our MBA among the top 10 full-time MBA programs in Southern California.