The MS in Human Resource Management (HRM) with a concentration in Positive Human Resource Development trains HR professionals to provide positive, strengths-based leadership to functions in management, recruitment, training, and development.
In the first-ever program in Positive Human Resource Development, you’ll learn positive, strengths-based leadership skills critical to the future of the human resources field, including how to leverage employee and organizational strengths to drive success. Learn what it takes to create an attractive corporate culture, increase employee engagement, infuse meaning into work, cultivate organizational commitment, and enhance employee well-being in an array of professional settings.
- CGU’s MS program in Human Resource Management has been recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as being in alignment with the SHRM HR Curriculum Guidelines.
- You can pursue dual degree options within Management (MBA) and Psychology (MA).
- Monthly HRM dinners are a great way for you to network outside the classroom, connect with students from other cohorts, discuss job and professional development opportunities, receive program updates, and more.
- The MSHRM program offers flexibility by scheduling only evening and weekend classes to accommodate busy working professionals.
Consider the Human Resource Management program at Claremont Graduate University if:
- You are looking for an application-driven master’s program rather than a theory-driven or research-intensive one.
- You are interested in organizational behavior, organizational development, and consulting.
- You are looking to transition into a career in HR.
- You are a seasoned HR professional seeking career advancement.
The human resource management program seeks students who have strong leadership ability or who show the potential for strong leadership ability in order to be successful strategic business partners in their organizations. Our students come from a diverse range of academic and professional backgrounds. They are in high demand because they understand how to be successful in a technology driven and globally representative economy.