As part of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, the Institutional Research office at Claremont Graduate University supports the university by providing accurate, timely, and reliable information to various people, departments, and agencies related to the academic and operational activities of the university.
The primary functions of the Institutional Research office at Claremont Graduate University:
- To respond to requests for statistical information from CGU personnel and management, the state and federal governments, accreditation agencies, local and national surveys, and the general public.
- To gather, analyze, and report information on CGU faculty, staff, student population, programs, and resources.
- To assist CGU personnel with research and assessment methodology, evaluation, and data analysis techniques.
The following statistics, reports, and information are available from the CGU Institutional Research office.
- Current Statistics (Enrollment, Admissions)
- CGU Organization Charts (Academic, Administrative)
- Programs and Fees (Degrees Offered, Student Fees)
- Admissions (Historical, by Program)
- Enrollment (FTE, Headcount, by School/Dept./Program)
- Completions (Degrees Conferred by Degree Type/Program)
- Students (by Ethnicity/School/Dept./Program/Gender/ Age/Citizenship/Degree Type/ Student Type)
- Faculty (by Rank/Status/Ethnicity/Gender)
- Staff (by Status/Ethnicity/Gender)
To request any of the above statistics, reports, or information, email the Institutional Research office. Please include the purpose of the request as well as detailed description of the information requested. Please be as specific and detailed as possible.
In order to ensure accurate and valid data collected through professional methods, the Institutional Research office adheres to the Code of Ethics adopted by the Association for Institutional Research (AIR). Click here for more information on the AIR Code of Ethics.
Teresa M. Shaw
Associate Vice President for Academic Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Claremont Graduate University
150 E. 10th Street
Claremont, CA 91711-6160