As part of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, the Institutional Research office at Claremont Graduate University supports the university by providing accurate, timely, and reliable information to various people, departments, and agencies related to the academic and operational activities of the university. For the most updated information, please visit Institutional Research Office Home Page.
The primary functions of the Institutional Research office at Claremont Graduate University:
- To respond to requests for statistical information from CGU personnel and management, the state and federal governments, accreditation agencies, local and national surveys, and the general public.
- To gather, analyze, and report information on CGU faculty, staff, student population, programs, and resources.
- To assist CGU personnel with research and assessment methodology, evaluation, and data analysis techniques.
The following statistics, reports, and information are available from the CGU Institutional Research office.
- Current Statistics (Enrollment, Admissions)
- CGU Organization Charts (Academic, Administrative)
- Programs and Fees (Degrees Offered, Student Fees)
- Admissions (Historical, by Program)
- Enrollment (FTE, Headcount, by School/Dept./Program)
- Completions (Degrees Conferred by Degree Type/Program)
- Students (by Ethnicity/School/Dept./Program/Gender/ Age/Citizenship/Degree Type/ Student Type)
- Faculty (by Rank/Status/Ethnicity/Gender)
- Staff (by Status/Ethnicity/Gender)
To request the above statistics, reports, or other information, please complete our SERVICE REQUEST FORM.
In order to ensure accurate and valid data collected through professional methods, the Institutional Research office adheres to the Code of Ethics adopted by the Association for Institutional Research (AIR). For more information please refer to the AIR Statement of Ethical Principles.
Institutional Research Office
WEB: Institutional Research Office Home Page
ROOM: Harper 120