The Office of Information Technology (OIT) supports Claremont Graduate University by providing leadership and guidance in the implementation and maintenance of information technologies through exceptional customer service in fulfillment of the CGU mission.
In support of this mission, OIT will:
- Provide comprehensive services to advance administrative applications
- Support end user information technology activities
- Manage instructional labs, electronic classrooms, processes, and procedures
- Ensure a secure, stable and reliable network environment
- Integrate evolving internet and intranet technologies
OIT offers strategic technology solutions to support CGU’s mission of preparing a diverse group of outstanding individuals to assume leadership roles in the worldwide community through research, teaching, and practice in selected fields. Services the office provides include a 24/7 help desk, email, wireless connectivity, student portal, computer labs, equipment checkout, professional development, telephone services, and more.
For more information, contact the Office.