Increased global competition and rapid organizational changes are profoundly impacting the human resources profession. The Master of Science in Human Resource Management (HRM) trains HR professionals to design and lead strategic organizational change.
This distinctive, flexible program is designed for both recent graduates and full-time working professionals who want to enhance their careers as organizational strategic partners. You’ll study how business issues and social, regulatory, and technical changes affect HR requirements and costs, learning to apply best HR management practices to create an attractive organizational culture that supports thriving employees and flourishing organizations. The MSHRM program provides the crucial analytical skills and design tools that prepare you to identify issues in human resources management and create strategic solutions.
- CGU’s MS program in Human Resource Management has been recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as being in alignment with the SHRM HR Curriculum Guidelines.
- You can pursue dual degree options within Management (MBA) and Psychology (MA).
- Monthly HRM dinners are a great way for you to network outside the classroom, connect with students from other cohorts, discuss job and professional development opportunities, receive program updates, and more.
- The MSHRM program offers flexibility by scheduling only evening and weekend classes to accommodate busy working professionals.
Consider the Human Resource Management program at Claremont Graduate University if:
- You are looking for an application-driven master’s program rather than a theory-driven or research-intensive one.
- Your are interested in organizational behavior, organizational development, and consulting.
- You are looking to transition into a career in HR.
- You are a seasoned HR professional seeking career advancement.
The human resource management program seeks students who have strong leadership ability or show the potential for strong leadership ability in order to be successful strategic business partners in their organizations. Our students come from a diverse range of academic and professional backgrounds. They are in high demand because they understand how to be successful in a technology driven and globally representative economy.