With an emphasis on financial innovation and technology, the Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program prepares you for a career in cutting-edge fields such as financial technology (FinTech), financial innovation, financial analysis, investment analysis, and investment management.
Unlike other master’s of finance programs, our MSF program underscores the Drucker ethos of innovation and social ecology, equipping you to “see the future as it happens” in financial services. Designed for those interested in finance without a substantial background in mathematics, the MSF provides you with specialized training in financial analysis combined with broad exposure to topics in innovation and technology. As a student in the MSF program, you will also benefit from a curriculum imbued with the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge. The CFA designation is the premier certification globally for professionals in investments and financial analysis and is viewed as a way to ‘fast-track’ your career in financial analysis.
- Learn the future of finance with our degree’s unique focus on FinTech innovations.
- Our CFA-aligned curriculum means you will simultaneously be preparing for the CFA Levels I, II, and III exams while pursuing your master’s degree.
- The Asset Management Practicum gives you an opportunity to synthesize your academic knowledge in a hands-on, real-world project.
- Our MSF program is STEM designated, allowing international graduates of the program to remain in the U.S. for 36 months after graduation and receive work-based training.
- Our MS in Finance program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.