As a student in the Drucker School of Management’s Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program, you will benefit from a rigorous, practice-based curriculum imbued with the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge. The CFA designation is the premier certification globally for professionals in investments and financial analysis and is viewed as a way to ‘fast-track’ your career in finance.
The program is designed for students looking to gain a foundational knowledge in finance combined with broad exposure to other key management principles. The Drucker School’s reputable and accessible faculty teach courses that emphasize innovation and technology, preparing you to take on the current challenges and opportunities of the finance industry.
Our focus on Peter Drucker’s ethos of humanistic management and social responsibility sets us apart from other master’s in finance programs. As a student, you will learn to take a responsible and holistic approach to finance and its impact on society.
- Our designation as a CFA Affiliated University signals to employers that your academic training is closely tied to the practice of investment management and helps prepare you for the CFA Program exams.
- Small class sizes offer you individualized attention and an enhanced learning experience with more opportunities to participate and meaningful feedback from your instructors.
- The MSF can be completed in as little as one year (two semesters), allowing you to expedite your professional goals in finance.
- Asset Management Practicum takes experiential learning to another level by giving you an opportunity to synthesize your academic knowledge in a hands-on, real-world project.
- Learn the future of finance with our degree’s unique focus on FinTech innovations.
- This program is STEM designated, allowing international students who hold F-1 visas to apply for OPT work authorizations for a total of 36 months (an initial 1-year period and a 24-month OPT STEM extension) of paid work experience in the U.S. after graduation.
- MSF students are required to complete an online ethics course that is aligned with the CFA’s ethical decision-making framework.
- Our MSF program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.