At the Drucker School of Management, we help you articulate who you are, where you want to go, and how your education and experience work together to help you achieve your career goals.
In a world where there is diversity of thought, skills, experience, and age, we desire to produce management professionals who can look at people and situations in a creative capacity to move an organization forward. In order for you to be successful, Drucker thinks about how your education will impact your career from day one. Practical degrees that fit today’s market, a management curriculum with opportunities to apply theory to real world settings, exposure to business leaders who visit campus—and much more to develop career-building experiences alongside your education.
Through a highly focused, one-on-one approach, the Drucker Career Strategy Office (CSO) will help you prepare to take on your working life, from landing a job to building and sustaining a career. Designed to take a big picture view, we offer in-depth career education through market-relevant services, resources, and tools.
Drucker alumni have had great success over the years, making the most of their Drucker graduate management education in various roles at top-tier firms and organizations such as Accenture, Microsoft, Deloitte Consulting, Southern California Edison, Northrop Grumman, and others. Most recently, the full-time MBA class of 2022 boasted 73% employment within three months of graduation, with a mean starting salary of $80,788.
All services offered by the Drucker Career Strategy Office (CSO) are available to current students and alumni, alike. These services are available for free, for life. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing how we can help you think strategically about your career goals and how a Drucker graduate management education will help you get from where you are currently to where you want to be in the future.
Burkle Building, Main Floor, Office 130
1021 N. Dartmouth Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
The Drucker Career Strategy Office (CSO) does much more than locate job opportunities. Our focus: to get you ready for the professional world. Through highly personalized services, we help you prepare for the entire process of building a career, from job search to application to negotiating offers—and well beyond.
We take a holistic approach that starts with you. Instead of just connecting you to possibilities, we empower you to connect yourself. You gain soft and hard skills. You learn how to look, act and think like a professional. And it all works through a blend of professional education and continuous one-on-one guidance. Our services start before you get here and continue long after you graduate. We partner with you for life.
The Drucker Career Strategy Office (CSO) serves students from all Drucker degree programs, alumni and employers. You will have access to multifaceted resources, knowledge and connections to a wide range of industries, and a friendly, proactive staff. Our commitment: to prepare you for the lifelong process of your professional development.
- Career counseling
- Resume and LinkedIn review
- Cover letter guidance
- Job/internship search skills
- Networking ideas and coaching
- Interview preparation
- Business etiquette training
- Online brand management
- Negotiation skills
- Alumni connections
As a current student or alumnus, you have access to career events as well as hundreds of jobs and employer contacts through Handshake. Handshake is a shared career management system between all the Claremont College Career Offices. This means you have access to all seven college’s contacts and events.
CSO Ongoing Programs and Events:
- Drucker’s Career Corner bi-weekly newsletter – bi-weekly newsletter features students/alumni who have accepted new job/internship offers, upcoming events, jobs/internship opportunities, and career tips.
- LinkedIn Drucker Career Strategy Group – daily posts include job/internship opportunities, career tips, and upcoming events.
- Drucker Alumni Career Chats – lunch-hour virtual chats with Drucker alumni to hear about their experiences at Drucker, their career path, job/internship opportunities available at their organization, and career advice.
- Employer Information Sessions – employers from various industries share about their organizations and the job/internship opportunities available.
- Workshops – various workshops throughout the year to help students prepare and advance with topics ranging from Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviewing Skills, Business Etiquette, Networking, and more!
- Mock Interview Week – an opportunity for students to participate in mock interviews with alumni and industry partners in order to practice, receive constructive feedback, and to strengthen their interviewing skills.
CareerShift – a job search organizational tool (using cgu.edu email or SSO to sign-up)
Yoodli – practice interviewing techniques, elevator speech and other presentations with this CGU exclusive tool
Career Services Interview Room – a private space on Burkle’s main floor that can be reserved by students to meet virtually with employers for interviews
Forage – virtual work experience/internship programs that give students a career advantage with Fortune 500 companies
The Drucker Career Strategy Office (CSO) works with employers on an individual basis to provide the most appropriate method to recruit our students and alumni. Opportunities for engagement with our talented students include:
- School-facilitated Resume Collect (We provide resumes of interested candidates.)
- Employer-facilitated Resume Collect (We send an email on your behalf and students work with you directly.)
- Information sessions
- Employer-facilitated Career Workshops (Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, Interviewing, Negotiation, Networking, etc.)
- Post open positions to Handshake (see below)
The Drucker School of Management, part of Claremont Graduate University, invites you to post your job and internship opportunities for students and alumni at The Claremont Colleges through Handshake, our web-based recruiting and career information system. Opportunities that you post in Handshake are viewable by Drucker students as well as other Claremont Colleges students (Claremont McKenna College, Harvey Mudd College, Pitzer College, Scripps College, Pomona College, Keck Graduate Institute). There is no cost to post opportunities on Handshake.
To post your opportunity:
Log on to Handshake and follow the simple steps for posting your opening.
If you are a first-time user, sign up as an employer to get started.