The executive of tomorrow knows that effective leadership requires keen judgment as well as the ability to inspire. With an emphasis on leadership and strategy, Drucker’s highly flexible Executive MBA (EMBA) program is an ideal learning environment for working professionals wishing to hone these essential executive leadership skills and broaden their career options.
The EMBA program targets mid- to senior-level managers and entrepreneurs looking to embrace greater leadership responsibility by developing critical skills in organizational management, innovation, and sound strategic decision making. Drawing upon the seminal works and ideas of Peter F. Drucker, you will undertake rigorous exploration of leadership and management fundamentals and apply what you learn in a variety of business contexts. The Drucker School setting allows you to do this in an environment that features flexible scheduling geared toward working professionals, innovative curriculum, award-winning faculty, and intimate class sizes. And, in contrast to other EMBA programs, you can enroll at any time and complete at your pace, as it is not cohort-based. The Drucker School is Southern California’s only customizable executive management program that prepares tomorrow’s leaders today to make a global difference.
- Executive courses prepare you for the challenges of leadership by grounding you in the principles of Peter Drucker, one of management’s greatest thought leaders.
- Flexible course scheduling offers options ranging from part-time to accelerated full-time evening, Saturday and intensive classes.
- You may start at any of six times throughout the year and tailor coursework to your personal and professional life, completing the program in as few as 16 months or over several years.
- With a dynamic, experiential curriculum, you’ll receive valuable executive coaching from faculty experts and draw on real-life case studies to improve your strategic decision making, allowing you to immediately apply the ideas you learn in class to your work.
- National and international short-term residential courses let you visit markets and get firsthand knowledge of business practices in such places as Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and New Zealand.
- Tuition includes executive coaching, meals, books, and class materials.
- Our program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the top management education association in the United States.