Note: The Executive MBA program is not currently accepting applications.
We are excited to announce the new Flex MBA. This program is designed to offer professionals like you the flexibility in curriculum and scheduling you need to reach your goals. It features the same courses in general management, leadership and strategy as the Executive MBA, including the innovative Drucker Executive Platform.
We will be launching additional programs for senior professionals and executives next year. For more information, contact Fernando Pena, Director of Recruitment.
The executive of tomorrow knows that effective leadership requires keen judgment as well as the ability to inspire. With an emphasis on leadership and strategy, Drucker’s highly flexible Executive MBA (EMBA) program is an ideal learning environment for working professionals wishing to broaden their career options and learn to “see the future as it happens.” We aspire to create change agents and visionary leaders ready to lead their organizations to the future.
The EMBA program targets mid- to senior-level managers and entrepreneurs looking to hone their leadership skills and sound strategic decision making. Drawing upon the seminal works and ideas of Peter F. Drucker, you will undertake rigorous exploration of leadership and management fundamentals and apply what you learn in a variety of business contexts. The Drucker School setting allows you to do this in an environment that features flexible scheduling geared toward working professionals, innovative curriculum, award-winning faculty, and intimate class sizes. And, in contrast to other EMBA programs, you can enroll at any time and complete at your pace, as it is not cohort-based. The Drucker School is Southern California’s only customizable executive management program that prepares tomorrow’s leaders today to make a global difference.
- The Drucker Executive Platform brings the core principles of Peter F. Drucker into dialogue with innovative ideas on the practice of leadership, mindfulness, and career revitalization.
- Flexible course scheduling allows you to choose courses offered in different formats, including hybrid, weekend intensive, and weeknight courses. You also have access to most MBA-level courses as well, expanding your elective options.
- You may start your coursework at any of six times throughout the year and tailor it to your personal and professional life, completing the program in as few as 21 months or over several years.
- With a dynamic, experiential curriculum, you’ll receive valuable executive coaching from faculty experts and draw on real-life case studies to improve your strategic decision making, allowing you to immediately apply the ideas you learn in class to your work.
- Earn executive certificates in general management, leadership, and strategy at no extra cost as part of your degree
- National and international short-term residential courses let you visit markets and get firsthand knowledge of business practices in such places as Silicon Valley, Japan, and New Zealand.
- Tuition includes executive coaching, meals, books, and class materials.
- Our program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the top management education association in the United States.